Rustic tented accommodation comprises ten large comfortable walk-in tents, sleeping between two and six people each. The tented accommodation includes a hot indoor shower, toilet and a small kitchenette. The Boma provides a fun-filled African safari experience for guests, be it for weddings, functions or just a simple weekend getaway.
The tented camp can be booked exclusively by a group in conjunction with the full take-up of all the tents, accommodating up to 60 people. There are 4 x open plan tents and 6 x partitioned tents, of equal size and offer the same facilities. The only difference is the layout of the sleeping area.
Each tent includes:
- 6 x camper style single beds with mattress,
- 1 x fitted sheet and 1 x pillow
- 1 x emergency backup light
- 4 x electric plugs points
- 1 x kettle
- 4 plate stove
- 1 x fridge
- 1 x microwave
- Kitchen basin with drying rack
- Kitchen Dustbin with bin liner
- 1 x Bathroom mirror
- 1 x Shower with shower curtain and non-slip mat
- 1 x Toilet with toilet paper
- 2 x Steel cupboards
- 2 x Plastic chairs
- 1 x Broom
- 1 x Ash Bucket for cigarettes (patio)
- 1 x picnic bench
- Mop & bucket (only on requests)
Braai stands are provided at the Boma area, which is the communal braai area, and is within walking distance from the tents. Electric blankets are available during the colder winter for you comfort.