GLENBURN LODGE & SPA ACTIVITIES
Glenburn Lodge & Spa lends itself to family fun, group excursions and outdoor activities due to the two rivers on the property, a beautiful mountain and stretches of grass lands all within a private game reserve.
RECREATIONAL FACILITIES (ON-SITE)
No charge to in-house guests
- Mountain Hiking Trails (Between 45 min – 2 hours)
- Bird Watching at Glenburn’s Wetlands and River meander
- River Fishing (Trout, Bass and Carp)
- Universal Sports Field
- Swimming pool & light meals (weekends and selected holidays)
- Kiddies games room, kiddies pool, jungle gym
- Floodlit Tennis Court
- Putt-Putt Course
- GUIDED WALKS – (Book in advance)
THE TRADING POST – Convenience Store
- Located near main Reception
- Selling: Cold drinks, snacks, sweets, Ice cream, curio items
- Operational hours: Please consult with Reception
MOUNTAIN BIKE – Two cycling routes – Less than 5km
The beginner route (Green) is for cyclist of all ages and levels, while the advance route (Red) is a technical ride with several up-and-downhills and rocky stretches.
Bike hire fees applicable – Please contact Reception for further information
You can choose from a variety of indoor and outdoor teambuilding activities, from blood-pumping activities (Amazing race, Crazy games, Gold Rush, etc.) to brain-pickers (Murder by Numbers, CSI, etc).
Inquire about Team Building suppliers from our coordinators
Inquire about off-site activities from our coordinators