Guvon Spas Opening Notice
We are excited to announce that Guvon Spas are now open.
For trading & booking times please view the individual spa pages:
hings are going to feel a little different when we return, so we are sharing some of the precautions we are taking to ensure your safety and that of our team.
Be Mindful Of Our New Policies For Health & Safety:
- We work on a strict business hours open by appointment only policy, therefore only clients with a booked treatment will be allowed into the spa
- Please bring your own mask and put it on before you come into the Spa. Masks are mandatory while inside and are not supplied
- We ask that upon entering the building, you sanitize your hands and your cell phone and wear a protective face mask covering your mouth and nose. A spa coordinator will greet you at the door and take your temperature.
- All guests must sign a liability release prior to your visit.
- During this time, we do ask that no one else accompany you to the service. Following the mandated guidelines, we are advised to minimize people in the facility to only those having services.
- The relaxation lounge, locker rooms and beverage bars are also closed. We do however have the outdoor patio available for use if you wish to sit outside and get some fresh air.
- Our beverage and spa snack services will be suspended for the time being along with magazines.
- We ask that you postpone your appointment at the Spa for at least 14 days if
- you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms: fever, breathing difficulties, fatigue, a cough or sore throat
- you have been in contact with someone who is unwell or has been diagnosed with or suspected of having COVID-19
- Strict social distancing measures have been put into place in and around the spa to ensure 1.5 metres is kept between clients whilst in waiting areas. We have put signage and markers in place to make this easy for all.
- We always have had strict policies around cleanliness and sanitisation but thought it was appropriate to reiterate:
- all consumables that are used during your treatment are strictly single use
- all contact surfaces are wiped down after each treatment
- our floors are swept, mopped and vacuumed daily
- treatment towels are changed after each treatment
- client gowns are washed after each use and slippers are cleaned & disinfected
- therapists are to wear gloves at all times when performing treatments, manicures and pedicures
- to encourage guests to sanitise additional hand sanitizers have been placed in areas around the Spa have been placed in areas of the Spa for use when entering the Spa as well as before & after treatments
- door handles, star railing & cupboards are wiped with disinfectant multiple times daily
- single use hand towels will be available in bathrooms
We hope that by taking these precautions, you will trust in us that our facility is safe and will provide you with the relaxation you deserve. All of our spa professionals are excited to welcome you back and provide you with the highest level of satisfaction that guests have always valued us for.
We thank you for your patience during this time and appreciate that the adjusted measures made are respected. Please do not hesitate to contact the Spas directly if you have any additional queries. We hope you make Guvon Spas your choice for all your beauty and wellness needs.
Stay healthy and safe!
Guvon Hotels & Spas