Short lead time weddings at Kloofzicht Lodge
There is a rise in short lead-time weddings or last-minute weddings. Planning a wedding 12 – 18 months in advance is generally the norm, but for those who just can’t wait that long, there are serious benefits to planning a short lead time wedding.
You may be asking the question… can you plan a wedding with a shorter lead time? The simple answer is yes & not only can it be done, but with us, it can be done with ease and complete confidence.
During the whirlwind activity of planning your last-minute wedding here are a few top tips to help you plan a short lead time wedding:
• The most important first step is to decide on a budget
• For any couple wishing to plan a wedding quickly you need to prioritize & discuss what type of wedding you as a couple really want
• Write it all down, from florist, photographer, band or DJ, venue or marquee, wedding dress, grooms’ attire, honeymoon. The list will initially seem endless, however
• Find your dream venue & once you have confirmed a wedding date, which will come with the booking of your perfect wedding venue along with the legal wedding ceremony element.
• Make a guest list
• Text/email a save the date to your guests and gather guests’ addresses
• You can then begin sourcing those all-important wedding suppliers:
– Arrange the legalities – this one is essential to do first!
– Book a celebrant
– Hire a planner or stylist (if required)
– Book a photographer and videographer
– Book your entertainment
– Book a florist
– Get in touch with decor, company
– Order your wedding cake
– Research stationery
• Decide on your best man and bridesmaids if you’re having them. and start arranging their outfits
• Go dress shopping & In a flurry of lace & tiaras you will find THE dress
• Now the fun really starts it is time to send out your invitations.
• Last but not least don’t forget to buy your wedding rings.
With so little time to plan, there’s no time to waste! Don’t stew on things for too long. The quicker you make decisions, the more time you will have to sit back and actually enjoy being engaged!
If we’ve convinced you that planning a short-term wedding is absolutely do-able, but you need further motivation just get in touch with the dedicated wedding team at Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa to find out about more our short lead time weddings.
Contact our wedding team on Tel 011 317 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a show round to see our stunning venue.
If you are looking for a longer lead-up to your big day we can help here too.
About Guvon Hotels & Spas
Guvon Hotels & Spas is a leading hospitality group offering a collection of hotels in Gauteng. All properties offer excellent accommodation, conference, team building and wedding facilities. Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa, Glenburn Lodge & Spa and Bush Willow Tented Camp are in Muldersdrift, in the Cradle of Humankind. The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort (Randpark Golf Club) add city retreats to our country collection of properties.
www.guvonhotels.co.za | Central Reservations: 08611 48866