The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
• Hospitality Qualification
• Must have at least 2 years experience in night auditing in a 5 star hotel
Key Responsibilities, Skills & Abilities:
• Manages the Night Shift efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures and the legal requirements of the Republic of South Africa.
• Produces reports on pertinent aspects of the Department as directed by company policy, the Rooms Divisions Manager and the General Manager.
• Maximizes both the Average Room Occupancy and Average Room Rate achieved by the manipulation of the business mix and tariffs charged.
• Must be good communication skills.
• Must have good telephone skills.
• Must be familiar with all procedures in reception.
• Must be familiar with hotel reservations procedures.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be familiar with Apex reservations system or something similar
Contact Zuleika at email@example.com or 011 478 8000