The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort
• Must have a minimum of 5 years as an Executive/Head Housekeeper in a 4 or 5 star Hotel.
• Must have a Hotel School Diploma or similar
• Must be computer literate.
• To supervise and control the cleaning and servicing of all bedrooms, restaurants, function and public rooms in the hotel.
• Including, but not limited to: Staff management, discipline and training; Customer Satisfaction; Reporting; Stock control and management; Health & Safety management
Skills & Abilities:
• Must be bilingual and have good communication skills
• Manage the Housekeeping Department by ensuring cleanliness, cost control and the control of operational equipment. This person will also be responsible to conduct room checks, including but not limited to white glove checks.
• Manage the Housekeeping Department efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures. This includes managing staff according to the company code of conduct.
• Ensure the prescribed company standards are maintained in all areas of responsibility.
• Ensure that costs are controlled in all areas of responsibility.
• Ensure that total guest satisfaction is maintained in areas under Housekeeping control.
• Identify and implement staff training schemes aimed at ensuring that the company’s operating standards are achieved.
• Control and coordinate the work of all staff. Analyze the occupancy and allocate staff accordingly.
• Ensure that all operational equipment and work utensils are maintained in good working order.
• Ensure that bedrooms are serviced timeously in order to maximize room occupancy.
• Responsible for the master keys and security of the rooms and suites. Sources and contacts potential and existing clients to develop and maintain relationships with the Hotel.
• Ensure that all Health & Safety measures are in place and checklists are completed monthly.
Contact Zuleika at email@example.com or 011 478 8000