Guvon Academy in association with Gallivant Africa
GUVON ACADEMY INSIGHTS
Welcome to “Guvon Academy Insights”
In partnership with Gallivant Africa, Guvon Academy offers an exclusive opportunity for travel industry brands to learn, grow and thrive in the era of data and insights. Through carefully curated half day workshops, Guvon Academy Insights dives into the impact of the on-demand economy and what the future of travel and hospitality will look like. The programme is fast-paced, intimate, and thought-provoking. The themes discussed, and the questions we focus on all speak to our quest to understand the state of innovation in Africa’s travel sector and the global innovations that affect the continent.
Why You Should Attend
Guvon Insights is transformative to people, brands and businesses.
• Learn from the latest industry trends and insights that affect your business.
• Workshop schedule is filled with opportunities — onstage, networking, and breakout sessions — to gain practical knowledge.
• Address key challenges your business faces and return with actionable solutions
Who You Will Meet
Decision-makers, brand leaders and marketers who want to:
• Connect with peers and network with senior executives
• Shape ideas and discover out-of-the-box innovations impacting the travel industry
• Examine the market and assess partner opportunities for expansion
• Explore the landscape of service and technology that will improve their business performance
• Understand their markets and customers and learn best practices from travel’s most innovative leaders
• Understand new channels, technology, and creative ways of marketing in a consumer-led world
• Seek new ways to surprise and delight their customers
The ROI of Guest Loyalty
18 March 2020
Hotel loyalty programs might seem ubiquitous today, but nearly 60% of guests still don’t belong to one. Ancillary products are becoming increasingly important to hotels’ marketing, branding, customer loyalty, and revenue
goals. Acquiring a new customer is anywhere from 5 to 25 times more expensive than retaining an existing one. This session will answer the questions, “What factors drive guest loyalty in the modern age?” and ultimately “What makes guests loyal?”
R1,670 excl. VAT. Light refreshments included.
Fees are payable in full seven days prior to the event. Non refundable.
Register now as space is limited
About Guvon Academy
Guvon Academy is a proud member of the Guvon Hotels and Spas Group, and is committed to ensuring that we produce graduates who have the skills and knowledge to be successful in the world of work. Accredited as a Skills Development Provider (SDP), our programmes cover the knowledge, practical and work- based learning required by industry. For more information go to www.guvonacademy.co.za.
About Gallivant Africa
Gallivant Africa analyses and defines the future of Africa’s travel and tourism industry through a combination of news, research and advisory services. Visit: www.gallivantafrica.net for more information.
19 Braam Street, Honeydew Ridge, Roodepoort, Johannesburg
ENQUIRIES & BOOKINGS:
(011) 568 4967