SUNDAY LUNCH AT GLENBURN LODGE
Bring your family and friends and come feast at Glenburn Lodge & Spa.
Our signature dish, hearty oxtail, cannot be missed. Our delectable dessert buffet is simply irresistible – join us for warm puddings and traditional favourites. Ideal family get-together in the Cradle of Humankind, kiddies jumping castle, live music (entertainment), walking trails, fishing, outdoor chess, putt-putt course, Glenburn Spa.
Sunday Lunch Prices:
Adults: R195 pp
Kids u/12: R97.50 pp
Kids u/5: R50 pp
Kids u/2: Free
Reduced Buffet at a Reduced Fare– still offering “same ol Favourites”
(Covid-19 seating and buffet serving safety measures in place)
Bookings and enquiries: (011) 668 1600 or email@example.com
Valid till 31 December 2020
Terms and conditions apply | Booking essential
*Please note: We are able to provide Kosher and Halaal meals from our Certified Caterer on request, at an additional cost. 48 hours notice apply.
**Please note that bookings made online are not confirmed until a response is received from our reservations team.
SUNDAY LUNCH COVID-19 GUIDELINES
• Bookings have to be made
• Meal time from 12:00 to 16:00, there will be 3 different bookings times to choose from, namely: 12H00, 13H00 and the last booking is at 14H00. Please choose which time slot would be more suited for you.
• A Covid-19 questionnaire will have to be completed either before or on arrival at the restaurant. This questionnaire must be handed in to restaurant manager.
• Guest’s temperatures will be taken on arrival
• It is mandatory to wear masks in our public areas at all times
SEATING NUMBERS IN MAIN RESTAURANT AND PRIVATE VENUES
• Maximum number of guests at a table is 8. Larger tables will be split to comply with the social distancing guidelines.
• Bookings between 17 and 32 guests will be allocated a private venue, either Gallery or Minnow with a venue hire charge applicable.
• Maximum tables in each venue will be 4 oval tables, seating a maximum of 8 guests per table.
• The guests will eat off the main buffet but will not be permitted to dish up as an entire group. The restaurant manager will coordinate
with the organiser when to allow the tables to dish up, one table at a time.
FOOD SERVICE DURING LUNCH
• Individual tables will dish up from the buffet, 1 table at a time, to a maximum of 8 guests at the buffet
to allow for social distancing and not having congestion on the buffet.
• The Manager on duty will coordinate this with the group’s organiser during the lunch service.
• This will apply to all tables booked for lunch, big or small. They will be informed when to dish up from the main buffet.