The award-winning Glenburn Spa invites you to immerse yourself in its calming countryside surrounds for some me-time, couple-time or just the have-to-do beauty regime items.
The Facilities include:
- Vanilla Oak & Vintage two single treatment rooms
- The following spa rooms are available on the upper level
- Rosé, a double treatment room with private shower
- Merlot, a double treatment room
- Pinotage & Shiraz, both single treatment rooms
- The following spa rooms are available on the lower level:
- A private Jacuzzi room with a private garden
- Cabernet, a double treatment room with a private garden and shower
- Chardonnay, a double treatment room with a private garden
- Indoor room temperature pool
- Breakfast & Lunch Dining area
- Lounge area/suitable for Spa Parties, Bridal Parties and Stork Teas
- Outside Terrace with beautiful gardens & country side views
- Gents and Ladies change rooms with shower facilities
- Rasul chamber/Steam Room
Buffet lunches / A la Carte Menu are served outside on the terrace or in the dining area, in quiet surroundings. We offer a selection of fine wines, to be enjoyed during lunch or while relaxing outside and taking in the restful scenery.
Pamper parties & bridal showers are a wonderful way of spending quality time with friends. Being the perfect bride has never been this easy. Spa gift vouchers are available as wedding gifts are available on request.
Open from 09h00 to 17h00, Tuesday to Sunday.
Alternative times and Monday bookings are available on request email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Glenburn Spa is a proud member of the South African Spa Association and strives to align itself with the principles and guidelines set by the association.
- Take time – Leave behind the stressful world and walk into an oasis of pampered luxury, where the subtle tones and textures of muted African decor embrace you. Give yourself plenty of time so you can enjoy the steam room prior to your therapy. This will relax the muscles and aid in the therapeutic benefits of all our therapies.
- Shower – A quick shower just before your massage or therapy is relaxing and washes off any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with oils or other therapy products.
- Treatment attire – You will be given the opportunity to disrobe and cover yourself in privacy. Throughout your therapies, your body will be completely draped. At no time will you be fully exposed.
- Communicate – Prior to your therapy, please tell your therapist the areas you would like to focus on and any areas to be avoided. During your therapy, let the therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting what you want out of your experience. Keep in mind that all bodywork is similar to exercise in that, lactic acid and other toxins released from the muscles may cause some soreness for a few days.
- Relax – Close your eyes and allow your mind to be free. Breathe deeply and let the tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.
- Health matters – Please inform us of any health conditions when booking your appointment, for example high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies or if you are pregnant.
- Home spa – Most of the body and skin care products that we use in our therapies are available for purchase. We encourage you to ask your therapist how to use these products to continue your spa experience at home.
- Booking – Advance booking for Spa services is highly recommended to ensure availability.
- Please note that we do require a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to secure and confirm a booking.
- Cancellation – Please allow 24hrs notice should you need to reschedule, change or cancel your appointment. Cancellations within less than 24hrs will incur a 50% charge of your total services cancelled, and less than 12hrs or no show will incur a full charge.
- Valuables – Please leave your valuables in your room for safe keeping.
- Spa Environment – please help us maintain the serenity of the spa environment by refraining from smoking or using cell phones .
- Pregnancy – allow our qualified therapists to tailor-make a mother-to-be treatment or package for you, focusing on the stresses pregnancy places on the body without harming your baby.
Click below to view our spa meals menu
Click below to view our spa platter options and beverage list
TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
P.O. Box 492
Spa Opening Hours
Monday – Closed (Treatments can be arranged for group bookings on request)
Tuesday to Sunday 8am to 5pm
Public Holidays 8am to 7pm
Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
Tel : +27 (0)11 668 1600
25° 59′ 0.328″ S 27° 50′ 0.245″ E