The award-winning Glenburn Spa invites you to immerse yourself in its calming countryside surrounds for some me-time, couple-time or just the have-to-do beauty regime items.
The Facilities include:
- Vanilla Oak & Vintage two single treatment rooms
- The following spa rooms are available on the upper level
- Rosé, a double treatment room with private shower
- Merlot, a double treatment room
- Pinotage & Shiraz, both single treatment rooms
- The following spa rooms are available on the lower level:
- A private Jacuzzi room with a private garden
- Cabernet, a double treatment room with a private garden and shower
- Chardonnay, a double treatment room with a private garden
- Indoor room temperature pool
- Breakfast & Lunch Dining area
- Lounge area/suitable for Spa Parties, Bridal Parties and Stork Teas
- Outside Terrace with beautiful gardens & country side views
- Gents and Ladies change rooms with shower facilities
- Rasul chamber/Steam Room
Buffet lunches / A la Carte Menu are served outside on the terrace or in the dining area, in quiet surroundings. We offer a selection of fine wines, to be enjoyed during lunch or while relaxing outside and taking in the restful scenery.
Pamper parties & bridal showers are a wonderful way of spending quality time with friends. Being the perfect bride has never been this easy. Spa gift vouchers are available as wedding gifts are available on request.
Open from 09h00 to 17h00, Tuesday to Sunday.
Alternative times and Monday bookings are available on request email: email@example.com
Glenburn Spa is a proud member of the South African Spa Association and strives to align itself with the principles and guidelines set by the association.
Inquire about our spa meals menu, platter options and beverage list
TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US
P.O. Box 492
SPA OPENING HOURS
(During COVID 19 Lockdown Level 4
and until further notice)
Mondays to Sundays for bookings & enquiries:
08:00 – 16:00
Fridays to Sundays for Treatments:
08:00 – 16:00
Closed on Easter Sunday, Christmas Day & New Year’s Day
Tel : +27 (0)11 668 1600
25° 59′ 0.328″ S 27° 50′ 0.245″ E