Detox & Glow for the best skin you’ve ever had at the Fairway Spa
It’s not exactly news that water is good for you (and your skin). We’re told to drink at least eight glasses a day for fresh breath, good digestion & healthy supple skin.
We all need just a little help from our friends and to get your skin glowing even further the award-winning H2-Glow treatment at The Fairway Spa, has especially been designed to properly moisturize and hydrate, therefore give your skin the treatment it needs. The H2-Glow uses the latest hydra technology to revolutionise the future of skincare treatments. The good news is that it is suitable for all skin types and H2-Glow not only helps improve your skin’s appearance, it also restores your skin’s health – making you look and feel fantastic. This cutting-edge treatment is supported by advanced active products and recommended at-home care, so you never lose that salon glow.
The H2-Glow Facial™ is the newest technology in skincare! This superb treatment is also the latest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. It is suitable for all skin types and the H2-Glow can help with oily congested skin, pigmentation, dry dehydrated skin and fine lines and wrinkles! By using Vortex technology, the H2-Glow Facial™ cleanses, extracts and hydrates your skin, leaving your skin feeling soft, healthy and glowing.
The 3 phase H2-Glow Facial™ process gives you most incredible results:
- Cleansing Phase:
- In the Cleansing Phase a sealing solution, with active ingredients such as salicylic acid and dark wood extract, is used in combination with Vortex technology to offer a deep cleansing action
- This phase softens and loosens the skin, and removes (most) blackheads painlessly
- Two different heads are used in the Cleaning Phase – one for the whole face and a second one that concentrates on the oily ‘T’ panel, offering specialised cleaning
- Infusion Phase:
- In the Infusion Phase Vortex technology is used with either of the following:
- Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump
- Vitamin C and Glycolic Acid brightening solution for skin brightening and pigmentation
- Oligopeptides for wrinkles and sun damage
- For mature skins, hydro microdermabrasion tips with a diamond head is included during the fusion of the active ingredient for added efficacy
- Rejuvenation Phase:
- In the Rejuvenation Phase a mask and PDT lights (red or blue depending on the condition being treated) are used to replenish and recharge the skin – leaving skin healthy and glowing
Now that winter is officially here, your skin will be in desperate need of some hydration and tender loving care. The Fairway Spa’s Detox & Glow package has arrived at just the right time and shows you just how important proper hydration really is.
Our body & facial Detox & Glow Package at R1200 per person includes: a 60 minute Algae Detox Body Wrap plus a 75 minute H2-Glow Facial™
Terms & Condition apply:
- Valid during month of 31 March to 30 June 2021
- Subject to availability
- Books are essential
- All rates are inclusive of VAT
- Packages & Promotions are non-commissionable
- Strick Covid-19 protocol will apply
To book your appointment or for enquiries contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel 011 479 8020
Central Reservations : email@example.com or call 08611 48866.
Keep up to date with our social media
Follow us on our various social media platforms to keep up to date with all our latest offers
and events going on here at The Fairway Hotel Spa & Golf Resort
About Guvon Hotels & Spas
Guvon Hotels & Spas is a leading hospitality group offering a collection of hotels in Gauteng. All properties offer excellent accommodation, conference, team building and wedding facilities. Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa, Glenburn Lodge & Spa and Bush Willow Tented Camp are in Muldersdrift, in the Cradle of Humankind. The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort (Randpark Golf Club) add city retreats to our country collection of properties.
www.guvonhotels.co.za | Central Reservations: 08611 48866