We are always looking for great people to join our team. With seven hotels and four Spas in the Guvon Hotels & Spas portfolio in three provinces, Guvon Hotels & Spas offers a stable work environment in a company with strong values and ethics. Guvon is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, disability, or any other group protected by law. We would love to hear from you if you feel you are suited to the position advertised.
All CV’s can be sent to the relevant HR Department
Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort: firstname.lastname@example.org
Askari Game Lodge & Spa: email@example.com
Glenburn Lodge & Spa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kloofzicht Lodge & Spa: email@example.com
All others CV related submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have at least two (2) years experience as a spa therapist and two (2) years experience as a Spa Receptionist.
• Must have a formal Therapist qualification.
• Cruise line experience an advantage.
Skills, abilities and responsibilities:
• Responsible for the reception area at the spa.
• Greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed.
• Assist with Spa treatments if/when needed.
• Responsible for the daily cash up
• Must be computer literate.
• Knowledge of Spa Systems an advantage
|The Fairway Hotel||Randburg||30 April 2019|